The J2EE platform provides access to a host of enterprise services using well-defined and standard Java Enterprise APIs that are listed below.
- Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Checking for availability
- Java Messaging Service (JMS)
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
- Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI)
- Java RMI/IIOP
- Java Transaction Services (JTS) and Java Transaction API (JTA)
This course covers the issues of designing and implementing E-Business, E-Commerce and Enterprise applications using the J2EE framework. Other topics that are covered include the J2EE specification, the J2EE architecture, the Sun BluePrintsTM Design Guidelines for J2EE and all the enterprise Java APIs listed above.
This course has been specially designed for professionals looking to build large-scale, scalable, robust, secure, distributed E-Business systems using the J2EE platform.
This course provides a comprehensive technical overview of all J2EE technology components in order for strategic decision makers to better understand and apply these technologies in their enterprise application strategy.